Thursday, February 28, 2013

My baby is nine

I can't believe my little Alexander turned nine this past week, I don't even know where that nine years went. It just zoomed right by. I also have the pleasure of sharing a birthday with him! :) We had a fun party with just family over. My boys are both very shy and don't like to be the center of attention, so we keep their birthday parties small for them. Alex want's to be a sheep farmer when he grows up (he has said this since he was like 3) so he chose to have a sheep themed  party this year. Hope you enjoy the pictures.



my husband finishing up decorating the cake. every birthday we ask our boys if they want to have a cake made by a bakery or if they want it homemade, they always pick homemade.
 cutest sheep cake ever, right?
 a few years ago I started making a felt buddy to go with whatever birthday theme my boys pick. so meet shawn.




 Alex opening a sheep my parents gave him.

 Opening a sheep we gave him, yes it is the exact same sheep my parents gave him.





Not enjoying everyone looking at him. :)
my birthday cake!

 Birthday boy!





ignore my messy bangs.



No comments:

Post a Comment