Thursday, March 21, 2013

Life lately

Growing a baby sure can be hard work. It seems like the 2nd trimester honeymoon phase has come to an end for me. I have been crazy tired all week, and I have actually slept better then I was before. Plus my lovely wicked heartburn is back. It's so bad I don't even feel like eating most of the time. The worst part is when I do feel hungry all I want to eat is salsa, like that's really going to help with the heartburn. But really I am not complaining, I know it's all worth it. I can't believe I'll be holding my baby in just 14 weeks, so crazy.

We went to our local fair this past week. We mainly go to check out the animals. I am pretty sure we spend way more time looking at them all then anyone else going to the fair. We had a nice week overall, hope you all did as well!







































No comments:

Post a Comment